Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Screencast

I tried my hand at screencasting today, and at the very least I learned what to do in the future. Here is a screencast I created on using Aviary's audio recorder Myna.


[Thanks so much, Christine Levey, for sharing this screencasting resource--I will definitely be using it to create several tutorials in the fall.]


Although it's very unpolished (I quickly talked myself through the process while learning the software myself), I think the software is extremely intuitive and simple to pick up on.  

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome. I found that while I was recording mine I kept taking my hand away from the mouse and talking with my hands, then I remembered that they couldn't see my hands, just the mouse. Did you experience that?

    Oh and I listened your recording - I'm stealing it for my 6th graders!

    ReplyDelete